MPB Model supplies is a model railway shop open to customers to visit, we based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. View our shop opening hours here, You can also order online via this website 24/7
Our model railway shop covers most model railway gauges and we try to carry items for N Gauge, OO9, OO, O, Gauge 1, SM32 and G45 in stock. If we dont have the item you are looking for then we will try to get it for you.
Our range of model railway supplies includes
- Model railway controllers
- Model Locomotives
- Model Coaches and Wagons
- Model railway electronics and electrical items
- Model railway scenery
- Model building kits
We also have in stock a range of Mamod steam engines such as their Steam Tractor, Steam Roller and Steam Car
Our staff have been modelling railways for over 30 years across a range of scales, If you need some help advice for your railway or live steam model please get in touch.
You can browse our range by clicking on any of the images and titles shown below. You are welcome to visit us or you can order items online for delivery or click and collect.
Our range of model locomotives includes:
- 2 rail electric powered locomotives.
- 16mm scale Live Steam Locomotives.
- 16mm scale Battery Powered locomotives.
- 16mm scale Locomotive Kits.
The rolling stock category includes model carriages and wagons from suppliers such as PECO, Gaugemaster, Dapol and Heljan.
PECO Track is one of the most popular model railway track systems in the UK. We stock a range of PECO Track in OO Gauge, O Gauge, Gauge 1, SM32 and G45. PECO also make a range of accessories to accompany their track which we keep in stock.
Model Railway Controllers and Electronics
This category includes:
- Model Railway controllers to control the trains running on your railway.
- Model lighting for buildings and accessories.
- Model railway accessory modules such as sound effects and turnout control.
- Switches and Components for your own model railway electronics projects.
We stock a range of Expo tools and accessories for sale that we have found useful ourselves when building models. This includes drill bits, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
Mamod Steam Engines
We keep Mamod Mamod Steam Engines in stock including their famous traction engines, steam rollers and steam cars. We also stock Mamod solid fuel tablets for use with their engines.
Model Railway Scenery
Adding model scenery to your layout helps bring your model railway to life. It also makes it your own personal model. The range of Scenic items such as trees and scatter materials we stock are listed in this category.
Shop by Brand
If you are shopping for a particular model railway brand then you can choose your brand to see all their products we stock. If you require an item that is not in stock we can order it for you.
We stock a range of items that you need to keep your trains running. These include oils, greases, fuel, and batteries. To see the full list click on this link.
Model Building Kits
We supply model building Kits from Metcalfe Models, browse this category for details.
Model Railway Books and DVDs
We stock a range of DVD's and Books useful to new and experienced railway modellers.
Second Hand items
When available, pre-owned models and live steam items are listed in this category.
Order onlineUsing our model shop website you can see the items we have in stock, view detailed information about each item and securely place your order and pay for your items. Depending on the size of your order you will be offered free shipping at the checkout.
Click and CollectUse our website as if you were shopping online and at the checkout click on the "Click and Collect" option. We will tell you when you can collect your order from our model shop in Droitwich
Visit us in personYou are welcome to visit our model shop in Droitwich at 10 St Andrews Street, WR9 8DY. Until Covid 19 is fully under control we ask that you follow social distancing rules and wear a mask
- Unwanted items can be returned if unopened and undamaged within 14 days together with your receipt or web order number
- Orders damaged on receipt need to be photographed so we can claim off the delivery contractor, please contact us to arrange a returns number
- Failure under warranty: Please contact us to arrange a returns number
Delivery Costs and Policy
- Postage and Packing for Website orders is displayed in your shopping basket before placing your order.
- Pre-Ordering Roundhouse locomotives online or in-store the carriage is free of charge.
- Special order items can be collected in-store for free, or sent via carrier for an additional fee
- Next day delivery on items under 2kg can be sent via Royal mail special delivery for £8.95 if ordered by 3pm
- Next day delivery on items over 2kg can be sent via UPS for £11.95 subject to available collection slots
- Standard Royal Mail 1st class signed for delivery is taking 2 to 3 days minimum to reach customers and is only insured up to £50
How to find our model railway shop
Model Railway Shop opening hoursMonday: Closed
Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 1:30 – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM