About MPB Model Supplies
MPB Model supplies is a model railway shop open to customers to visit, we based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. View our shop opening hours here, You can also order on-line via this website 24/7
Our model railway shop covers most model railway gauges and we try to carry items for N Gauge, OO9, OO, O, Gauge 1, SM32 and G45 in stock. If we don't have the item you are looking for then we will try to get it for you.
Our range of model railway supplies includes
- PECO Track
- Analogue Model railway controllers
- DCC Model railway controllers
- DCC Decoders
- Model Locomotives
- Model Coaches and Wagons, Multiple units like DMU's and the new Hitachi Trains
- Model railway electronics and electrical items
- Model railway scenery
- Model building kits
Our range of model locomotives includes:
- Roundhouse Locomotives in Live Steam and Battery Power for SM32 and G45
- Live Steam Locomotive Kits.
- O Gauge Locomotives.
- OO Gauge Locomotives.
- OO9 Locos.
- N Gauge Locomotives.
Our range of rolling stock includes model carriages and wagons from suppliers such as PECO, Gaugemaster, Dapol and Heljan, together with models of DMU's and modern multiple units.
Our model railway electronics range includes:
- Model Railway controllers to control the trains running on your railway.
- Model lighting for buildings and accessories.
- Model railway accessory modules such as sound effects and turnout control.
- Switches and Components for your own model railway electronics projects.
We stock a range of Expo tools and accessories for sale that we have found useful ourselves when building models. This includes drill bits, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
We also have in stock a range of Mamod steam engines such as their Steam Tractor, Steam Roller and Steam Car
Our staff have been modeling railways for over 30 years across a range of scales, If you need some help advice for your railway or live steam model please get in touch.
Bio of our Owner and Founder - Mike Belham
I have been an active volunteer on a number of preserved railways since the 1980's, my positions have included:
- Station Porter
- Ticket Office
- Locomotive Crew
- Commercial Director
Since childhood I have had a keen interest and involvement with model railways.
- My own personal OO gauge layouts
- Mamod Live Steam
- Chief electrical engineer for a 45' O Gauge exhibition layout in the 1990's
- Installation of DCC and repair of model locomotives
- My current projects include the building a 4" scale live steam traction engine from a machined kit