The EB1 v1.1 Single District Electronic Circuit Breaker from NCE has been designed specifically for DCC layouts to offer safe, reliable, and resettable protection from short circuit and overload.
The EB1 v1.1 offers selectable current protection from 1.5amps to 8amps, this means that you can protect any scale layout from N gauge to Gauge 3.
On the 1.5 amp setting its a perfect compliment to our NCE Power Cab starter sets.
By splitting your layout into sections you can separately protect station areas, running lines, and fiddle yards. This allows you to continue running while isolating the faulty section. This is a great feature for exhibition layouts and club layouts.
- Version 1.1 - This new version works with the Power Cab!
- Electronic circuit breaker for use on DCC layouts only.
- Features of the EB1:
- Provides short circuit protection for one power district
- Trip current adjustable for 1.5 to 8 Amps
- Easy connection using screw terminals, no soldering
- Status indication LED
- Additional output for remote LED
- Optional manual reset
- Adjustable short circuit response time
- Adjustable power-up response time to accommodate startup of sound decoder equipped locomotives