A well built quary style locomotive that is reminiscent of the type of locomotive used on quary railways and industrial narrow gauge systems.
Great for going round your rockery too!
The size of this locomotive is ideal for use with other 7/8 scale models and it is regaugeable between 32mm (O gauge) and 45mm (Gauge 1)
At this scale 45mm track represents 2' gauge, and 32mm track represents 18" gauge track.
This loco would look fantastic hauling a rake of slate wagons round your rockery.
The Quarry Specifications
- Internally fired Butane/Propane burner
- Two 14mm diameter cylinders
- Stainless steel steam pipe
- Internally framed regaugeable wheels
- 54mm diameter boiler
- 230ml boiler volume
- 8ml inline displacement lubricator
- 50 psi safety valve
- Bayonet smokebox door
- Silver soldered boiler
- 36mm wheels