The De-Winton style 0-4-0 geared locomotives were popular in welsh slate quarries and industrial narrow gauge systems because of their small size and pulling power.
The Mamod Brunel has been inspired by those popular locos is a delightful addition to any narrow gauge garden railway. It can be set to 32mm (16mm scale SM32) or G45 45mm track.
Mamod produce a cladding kit which we think suits the loco very well and so we supply the Brunel with the cladding kit for you to fit.
- Silver soldered boiler
- Re-heating coil
- Slide valve piston/cylinder
- Geared drive
- Working glass water gauge
- Pressure gauge
- Ceramic burner
- Butane/propane gas tank
- Safety valve rated to 40psi
- Internally framed wheels – re-gaugeable to either “O” or “1” gauge
- Improved piston and lubricator system
- Optional Boiler Cladding Kit Included
- Now with spring-loaded buffers.