30 + years ago the original Mamod loco was a welcome pioneer, although it was difficult to control.
Now with the Mamod Telford the range of Mamod Locomotives has increased and advanced in control and performance.
The Telford locomotive retains the rugged construction of the original but now has slide valve cylinders, internal gas firing, and fine steam control.
With the colouring of the loco bodywork the rivets holding it together are less visible giving Telford a pleasing appearance.
The track is rugged enough to withstand being put out, used, and packed away again on a regular basis.
You can also run the Mamod locomotives on Peco SM32 or G45 track.
- vertical inline displacement lubricator
- silver soldered boiler
- 9.5 mm upgraded cylinders with slip eccentrics
- ceramic burner
- butane/propane gas tank
- smoking chimney
- cosmetic whistle and tank tops
- 30ml bottle of steam oil, 30ml bottle of 15/40 oil and syringe.
Download and keep fuel tank filling instructions.
- Gas adapter
- 0 gauge locomotive
- 1 tender
- 2 x packs of curved track
- 1 x pack of straight track
- Combined track gives oval of 220 x 220 cm