The 14xx class is one of my favourite locomotives, and I was privileged to fire 1450 on several occasions.
Dapol's DA7S-006-002 is a lovely model of a 48xx class 0-4-2 tank loco, later reclassified as the 14xx class, in GWR Shirtbutton Green livery, numbered 4871.
For O gauge modellers of branch lines this loco is the perfect match for an auto coach or small rake of coaches.
This highly detailed model features
- Die-cast running plate
- Flickering fire light effect
- Die-cast and profiled wheels
- Fully compensated die-cast chassis
- High level of separately applied detail
- Sprung metal buffers and articulated screw coupling
- Removable cab roof for ease of posing your locomotive crew
- Dapol’s proven motor and gearbox offering exceptional smooth performance and slow running capabilities
- 21 pin DCC ready