The GWR designed 0-6-0 pannier tank locomotives were so successful that British Railways continued to build them.
This model depicts 57xx Pannier, No. 8763 in BR Mixed Traffic Lined Black livery with the early BR Crest.
The model includes a very nicely detailed cab interior as can be seen from the photographs.
The model includes a flickering firebox light and is ready for a 21 pin dcc decoder.
Although officially designated by GWR as "light goods and shunting engines", it soon became clear that other duties could be performed such as branch passenger working and mainline freight, being widespread across the system.
- Sprung Buffers
- Firebox Flicker
- Powerful 5 Pole Motor
- Expertly applied livery
- Diecast Chassis, Footplate, Boiler and Firebox
- Exquisitely detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Wheels conform to the new O Gauge standard, suitable for O Super Fine
- Partial representation of working inside motion
- CLASS 57xx
- LIVERY BR Lined Black Early Crest
- ERA 4 (1948 - 1956)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 0-6-0
- DECODER 21 Pin DCC27 Ready
- COUPLINGS NEM
- TRACK SUPPLY 12v DC
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 221mm
- WIDTH 60mm
- HEIGHT 88mm